Faith & religion
At Curtin we warmly welcome people of all faiths and religions into our diverse community.
We have a range of faith services and facilities available on and around campus, including visiting chaplains, a prayer room, student clubs and societies, and religious events for a range of faiths and denominations.
We can also organise alternative arrangements for examinations, assessments, graduations and some other events based on religious reasons.
Faith and religion on campus
Curtin offers faith and religion facilities and services, including room bookings, visiting chaplains and events.
Learn more about multi faith services and facilities at Curtin.
Learn more about the chaplains available at Curtin’s Western Australian campuses.
Religious Equity Arrangements
Learn how to organise alternative arrangements for examinations, assessments and graduation ceremonies for religious reasons.
Learn more about alternative arrangements
Our Multi Faith Officer supports students of all faith backgrounds and provides a neutral confidential space to explore your spiritual needs. It is very important that Curtin is a safe space for you to explore and practice your religious faith. The Multi Faith Officer can provide you with spiritual support in a number of ways, including:
- Pastoral care: Supporting your unique spiritual needs and concerns as well as bereavement and grief support.
- Practical support: Assisting with religious equity for exams, graduation and assessments.
- Chaplain support: Refer you to a specific faith professional of your choice who can support your faith needs and link you with events and a community of believers.
- Managing religious events, services and facilities on campus.
- Connect you with faith communities on campus and events to empower and encourage you.