Newsletter and resources
Get the AccessAbility Services newsletter
The AccessAbility Services newsletter goes out each semester to all students who request it through eStudent.
The newsletter includes information about:
- Scholarships and grants
- What’s happening on campus
- Research projects and studies
- Reminder of the deadline for equity exams
- Seminars and workshops.
To receive the newsletter, tick the box in eStudent indicating that you’d like to receive information about disability services and support (eStudent > My Details > Disability Details). This will automatically put you on our mailing list.
Download the latest newsletter
The newsletter is in a Word document for increased accessibility.
- AccessAbility Services Newsletter – May 2019 [.doc 139KB]
- AccessAbility Services Newsletter – September 2018 [.doc 127 KB]
- AccessAbility Services Newsletter – May 2018 [.doc 101KB]
- AccessAbility Services Newsletter – September 2017 [.doc 127 KB]
- AccessAbility Services Newsletter – April 2017 [.doc 129KB]
Websites and online resources
- ADCET – Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training
- Australian Human Rights Commission
Information about disability rights.
- Connect Groups
Comprehensive list of support groups.
- Western Australian Government Department of Communities.
- Independent Living Centre of WA
Non-government, not-for-profit, community based equipment information and advisory resource service.
- People with Disabilities WA
Represents and advocates for the rights and equity of all West Australians with a disability.
- Media Access Australia
An independent, non-profit media access organization.
- National Disability Coordination Officers
Provides information to assist people with a disability to move from school into training and higher education, and then into their chosen career.
- Sussex Street Community Law Centre: Disability Discrimination Unit
- WA Equal Opportunity Commission