Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World
This 8-week online course is a great opportunity to invest in self-care, build resilience and contribute to your general wellbeing. This program will introduce you to Mindfulness and is co-authored by Mark Williams, the leading researcher and co-founder of the Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) program.
To engage in this course, you will attend weekly live sessions at the scheduled time (see below) and interact with the facilitator.
- Learn essential principals of Mindfulness and techniques
- Learn about stress physiology
- Learn how to relate and regulate your moods
- Learn to respond to challenges in a more calm and resilient way
- Gain a better understanding of the links between your worries, self-criticism, concerns and stress
- Increase awareness, decrease reactivity and increase acceptance
- Learn about the many applications and ways of integration of mindfulness on a day-to-day basis.