We have a range of downloadable guided meditations, brochures, videos, and self-help sheets to support your mental health and wellbeing. For more information, please contact us.
- Australian Psychological Society (APS): Tips for coping with coronavirus anxiety
- Being mindful during Covid times (mindful.org)
- Beyond Blue – Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service
- Corno-Virus Anxiety Workbook (The Wellness Society)
- Coronavirus – eMental Health Support (MindSpot)
- Expressive Writing Tips (James Pennebaker and Team)
- Maintaining good mental health (Australian Government – Head to Health)
- Mental health and psychosocial considerations during COVID-19 outbreak (World Health Organisation)
- Six daily questions to ask yourself in quarantine – (Greater Good Magazine)
- Strategies for Anxiety and ADHD – (ADDitude)
- Coping with Corna Virus Anxiety – Australian Psychological Society (pdf. APS)
- Guide to Living (pdf. Psychology Tools UK)
- 10 Psychological Tips for Coping With Corona Virus (pdf. Mindspot)
- Self-Care Planning and Facts (pdf. Blackdog Institute Australia)
- FACE COVID How to respond effectively to the coronavirus (eBook. Dr Russ Harris)
- Coffitivity – recreates the ambient sounds of a cafe to boost your creativity and help you work better.
- Smiling Mind – free mindfulness meditation app to help you look after your mental health and manage stress and daily challenges.
- Headspace – free “Weathering the Storm” program available to help support the global community through this time including a curated list of calming meditations, help with sleep, and at-home workouts or movement exercises.
- Cultivating Mindfulness at this critical moment (Jon Kabat-Zinn Meditations)
- Daily Drop in Meditations (Regina Gerlach)
- Free Resources to find calm and nourish resilience (Mindful.org)
- Mindful Self-Compassion Resources (Dr Kristin Neff)
- Pandemic Care Resources (Tara Brach)
Choose a topic
Find out what ADHD is, how to determine if you may have it, tips on how to manage it, and where you can go for assistance.
Anxiety and stress
We run a range of programs to equip you with essential skills for managing anxiety and stress.
Exams, study and university life
Get tips and support so the pressures of university don’t build up and affect your life.
Find resources to deal with homesickness or join our Adjusting to Australia program to help you settle in to your studies and life in Perth.
Adulting can be hard. That’s why we’re offering a series of free lunchtime workshops to level up your skills.
We have a range of mindfulness resources and programs designed to help you in your studies and your mental health.