Earn While You Learn
Earn While You Learn (EWYL) is a Careers, Employment & Leadership initiative that gives you the opportunity to apply for paid casual and part time on-campus positions.
With a diverse range of opportunities on campus, EWYL allows you to enhance your employability, as well as providing a chance for you to build your skills and knowledge with various departments at Curtin.
Join Earn While You Learn
- Complete the three compulsory Careers Challenge modules ‘Workplace Rights and Responsibilities’, ‘Boosting Your Professionalism’ and ‘Resumes’.
- Once you have completed the three modules, notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then provide you with the application links to our four talent pools:
- Customer Service and Administration
- Graphic Design, Illustration and Animation
- Videography and Photography
- Massage Therapy
- Apply to one or more of the EWYL talent pools, depending on your relevant skills and interests.
- Once you have submitted your application to your selected talent pools, we will contact you with feedback and further information.