Earn While You Learn
Earn While You Learn (EWYL) is a Careers, Employment & Leadership initiative that gives you the opportunity to apply for paid casual and part time on-campus positions.
With a diverse range of opportunities on campus, EWYL allows you to enhance your employability, as well as providing a chance for you to build your skills and knowledge with various departments at Curtin.
Join Earn While You Learn
- Complete the three compulsory Careers Challenge modules ‘Workplace Rights and Responsibilities’, ‘Boosting Your Professionalism’ and ‘Resumes’.
- Once you have completed the three modules, notify us via email email@example.com.
We will then provide you with the application links to our four talent pools:
- Customer service and administration
- Graphic / digital design and website administration
- Videography and photography
- Massage therapy
- Apply to one or more of the EWYL talent pools, depending on your relevant skills and interests.
- Once you have submitted your application to your selected talent pools, we will contact you with feedback and further information.
We are committed to making our program and online resources usable by all people. If there are any limitations in relation to the accessibility of the online modules in Curtin Challenge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.