Curtin Extra is the university’s official form of recognition for students who have made significant contributions to co-curricular programs. Participation in these programs is aimed to enhance your personal and professional development, and to provide unique and enriching experiences while studying at Curtin.
You might join a program because it is an area of personal interest, relevant to your degree or a step towards your future career. Curtin Extra provides evidence of your achievement in these programs though the Curtin Extra Certificate.
Why should I get involved?
- Obtain official recognition for your participation in approved co-curricular programs
- Develop your set of transferable skills to complement your academic achievements
- Expand your social and professional networks
- Make a positive impact on your community
- Use your Curtin Extra Certificate as a tool to articulate your skills and experiences to potential employers
What do I get?
You will receive the Curtin Extra Certificate as part of your graduation documents, which is issued under the authority of the Academic Registrar at Curtin University.
Prior to graduation, you can view and print your Curtin Extra eRecord on OASIS.
How do I start?
Your experience at Curtin will be unique to you, so you can tailor your Curtin Extra to reflect this. You can participate in more than one program, taking into account your course load and other commitments.
With a broad range of programs available to you throughout your degree, get started on your Curtin Extra journey today.