O-Week is designed to help set you up for a successful first semester at university. It’s a fun-filled week of activities and events you won’t want to miss, so we’ve made it easy for you to plan your O-Week experience.
Your O-Week is made up of three elements:
- Compulsory academic sessions to introduce you to your course and key staff.
- Information sessions to help you transition into university life and develop the skills you need to have a successful semester.
- Entertainment and activities to help you get to know the campus, meet new friends and have fun. Check the schedule below for what’s on each day.
Semester 1, 2020 O-Week will be held from Monday 17 to Friday 21 February 2020.
Program information will be available from mid-January.
Catch up on Semester 2, 2019 O-Week
Catch up on the range of information sessions that were run during Semester Two O-Week at the Bentley Campus. Choose a session to review below.
View your compulsory academic sessions to introduce you to your course and key staff.
- Business and Law Undergraduate Welcome
- Business and Law Postgraduate Welcome
- Engineering Orientation (Recording not available)
- High Degree by Research Orientation
- Health Sciences Undergraduate Welcome
- Health Sciences Postgraduate Welcome (Sem 2 recording not available. Sem 1 recording provided)
- Humanities Undergraduate Welcome
- Humanities Postgraduate Welcome
- Science and Engineering Postgraduate Welcome
- Science Undergraduate Welcome
- UniReady Welcome
Learn the basics of university and being a Curtin student.
Find out how to create your university experience outside of the classroom.
Your first few weeks
Orientation doesn’t end after O-Week! Get to know the Curtin community. Take a look at all the events and activities happening in week 3!