O-Week is designed to help set you up for a successful first semester at university. It’s a fun-filled week of activities and events you won’t want to miss, so we’ve made it easy for you to plan your O-Week experience.
Your O-Week is made up of three elements:
- Compulsory academic sessions to introduce you to your course and key staff.
- Information sessions to help you transition into university life and develop the skills you need to have a successful semester.
- Entertainment and activities to help you get to know the campus, meet new friends and have fun. Check the schedule below for what’s on each day.
Semester 2, 2019 O-Week will be held from Monday 22 – Friday 26 July 2019. Program information will be available from mid-June.
Catch up on Semester 1, 2019 O-Week
Catch up on the range of information sessions that were run during Semester One O-Week at the Bentley Campus. Choose a session to review below.
View your compulsory academic sessions to introduce you to your course and key staff.
- Health Sciences Undergraduate Welcome
- Health Sciences Postgraduate Welcome
- UniReady Welcome
- Faculty of Business & Law Undergraduate Welcome
- Curtin Business School Postgraduate Welcome
- Science Welcome
- Science & Engineering Postgraduate Welcome
- Humanities Undergraduate Welcome
- Humanities Postgraduate Welcome
- Engineering Orientation
- High Degree by Research Orientation (Coming soon)
Learn the basics of university and being a Curtin student.
- Official Welcome Ceremony
- Access-Ability Services Information Session
- Fees Information Session for Domestic Students
- Fees Information Session for International Students
- International Orientation
- Life as a Double Degree Student
- Mature Age Orientation & Part Time Student Orientation
- OASIS, Blackboard & IT Essentials
- Succeeding at Uni
- UniHub & Careers
Your first few weeks
Orientation doesn’t end after O-Week! Kick off your semester in week two by getting to know the Curtin community. Take a look at all the events and activities happening in week four