If you have completed one or more study periods and you are continuing in the same course you are considered to be a re-enrolling student.
You can re-enrol via OASIS > My Studies > eStudent.
You will be notified via Official Communication in OASIS of enrolment and class registration dates. Generally enrolments open:
- early November for the Semester 1 study period
- early June for mid-year Semester 2 study period.
The last date to enrol is end of week 1 of each study period. For study period commencement dates refer to the academic calendar. When enrolling you should complete your enrolment for all the study periods in the calendar year.
When enrolling in units you need to consider your study load and any unit requisites.
Before enrolling you will need to meet the academic status requirements:
- Good Standing – you can re-enrol as per your offer.
- Conditional – you are permitted to re-enrol but may be subject to conditions which are determined by the Head of School. You will be notified via Official Communication in OASIS of any enrolment conditions and the next steps. Generally you will be advised to enrol into only 75 credits per study period in an effort to improve your academic status. You also have the right to appeal using the Academic Status Appeal process.
- Terminated – you are not permitted to re-enrol into the course. You can seek admission into another course or appeal your termination using the Academic Status Appeal process. You will be sent an Official Communication via OASIS which provides further information.