Steps to accept your offer and enrol
- Activate your OASIS account.
- This will then lead you to complete the steps in EnrolNow which include:
- accept your offer
- complete your electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) to apply for Government assistance
- find out what you can expect from your course
- enrol in units for the whole year
- set your timetable and register for classes and tutorials
- complete other tasks such as confirm your details and apply for your student ID card
- get ready for O-Week.
- Confirm your enrolment is correct and meets any specific requirements.
When enrolling in units for your course you must enrol for the full academic year and you may need to meet specific requirements.
These may include:
- Account activation
- Accepting your offer and any conditions
- Receiving eCAF approval
- Clearing sanctions
- Accepting Curtin University terms and conditions
- Unit availability, attendance mode and location
- Course status
- Unit requisites
- Credit for recognised learning
- Minimum or maximum study load
- Student visa requirements
If you are having issues with enrolment refer to Why can't I enrol into a unit?
It is your responsibility to ensure your enrolment record with Curtin is accurate.
Go to OASIS > My Studies > eStudent > My Details
- Your personal details are correct
- Your contact details are up to date
Go to OASIS > My Studies > eStudent > My Enrolment then select Email my Enrolment Advice.
Check that your enrolment correctly reflects
- The correct units and no additional units
- The appropriate study mode such as internal or online
- The correct study period, such as Semester 1 or 2
- The appropriate course structure as shown in the Curtin Courses Handbook.
If you generate your enrolment advice after you have completed both your enrolment and class registration it will outline your enrolment and class registration.
Inaccurate enrolment will affect your academic record, your fee liability and reporting to other agencies, such as Centrelink. For example, if you do not withdraw from a unit correctly, you will be liable for the fees and a fail grade will appear on your Academic Record.