Steps to accept your offer and enrol
- Activate your OASIS account.
- The Get Started tab in OASIS will then guide you through the following enrolment steps:
- accept your offer
- meet your conditions if they are applicable
- complete your electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) to apply for Government assistance
- indicate your major and enrol in units
- set your timetable and register for classes and tutorials
- complete other tasks such as confirm your details and apply for your student ID card
- get ready for O-Week.
- Confirm your enrolment is correct and meets any specific requirements.
Your Enrolment Advice is a document that you can generate to show the units you are enrolled in, as well as the dates and times your classes run.
To generate your Enrolment Advice:
1. Log into OASIS
2. Click on the My Studies tab
3. Click on eStudent
4. Click on the My Enrolment tab
5. Click on Email my Enrolment Advice
This will send a copy of your Enrolment Advice to your Curtin student email account.
Only units that you are currently enrolled in will appear on this document. Future units that you are yet to enrol in, as well as units that are now complete, will be excluded.