An eCAF is an electronic version of the Commonwealth Assistance Form. To find out about the types of assistance available and the eligibility criteria view Government assistance.
You will need to submit an eCAF for each type of loan you would like.
Your fee liability category will determine which type of loan you may be eligible for and which eCAF to complete.
If you have completed an eCAF and you need to add updated details, you can complete another one and it will replace the previous one.
- Before you start you must have accepted your offer and have your Curtin Student ID.
- Ensure you have your tax file number or Certificate of Application for a tax file number.
- Click Create and a list of available forms will be shown.
- Click Complete Form for the eCAF you want to submit as described above.
- Once opened, the eCAF will pre-populate with relevant information. Read all of the information provided and complete the remaining questions.
- If you are in a foundation, enabling or bridging course with a contribution exempt place, tick ‘Full upfront payment of my student contribution amount’ in section 12 of the eCAF.
- Acknowledge your obligations and confirm your declaration by ticking the boxes at the bottom of the form.
- Click Submit. If an error occurs, it will be shown at the top of the page. On successful submission of the form you will receive a green confirmation message.
You may want to print your completed eCAF for your records.
- Click the View button next to the eCAF you want to print.
- A new screen will open with a completed copy of the eCAF.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click Print.
- Select your preferred printer and click Print again to confirm.