On the My Classes tab you can, register for classes, swap your classes, view or print your timetable.
The My Classes tab will be available after your scheduled online enrolment/class registration date provided in your Official Communication Channel. For more information about the types of classes view the class registration page.
Before you register in classes you may want to plan your timetable. You can access the plan your timetable tool from OASIS > My Studies > Unit Outlines.
You can use the planning tool to:
- Search and view class information
- Produce a list of classes for your chosen units
- Print your planned timetable.
Once you have planned your timetable you will need to register for classes in eStudent.
Class registration means to sign up for the activities that are relevant for the units of study you are enrolled in.
If you enrolled in your units via eStudent, you will have been automatically registered in classes where the unit has only one option.
- Select the correct study period from the drop down box and click Refresh to display your enrolled units.
- Select Register next to your unit.
- If there are multiple classes to choose from click on your choice of class, a green plus symbol will display.
- Click Save.
- Continue this until all registration statuses display a tick and the status of All Classes Registered.
Some classes have only one day and time option. It is best if you register for these classes first.
- Red cross: You are not yet registered for all the activities for that unit.
- Green tick: You have registered in all activities for that unit.
When all units have a green tick, you have finished class registration.
To swap a class means to change the class you are registered in for a particular activity. You can only swap classes if you are already registered in another class for the same activity.
- Select the unit and class by clicking Change next to the unit.
- You will see a timetable that displays all of the classes available for the unit you have selected. All classes with available alternate options will also have a swappable class icon.
- To swap classes, click on the checkbox in the top left hand corner of the class you want to swap into. When you swap, you will be unregistered from the class you were previously registered in. Click Save to confirm your selection.
- If the classes have swapped successfully, you will now see a success message.
- Details of the classes swapped will be displayed on your My Timetable
A list of units that you can class register in is displayed on the My Classes page. Under this list is your My Timetable overview.
You can use the Print option to print your timetable or save to PDF.
Help and assistance
For contacts or further information you can view the class registration page.