Your My eApplications tab is used to view and manage any course applications you have made through the online application portal. You can also view any applications that you have submitted directly to Curtin. Applications submitted through TISC or other institutions will not be listed.
From the application summary page you can:
- View your applications
- Change preferences to assign an order preference for your applications.
- Yes - you have not completed or submitted your eApplication application.
- No - you have successfully submitted your eApplication and should receive an application confirmation email.
- Unassessed – your application is currently being assessed or will be assessed after the closing date. The time it takes to assess applications varies between courses.
- Qualified – your application has been assessed and a Letter of Offer will be sent to your provided email address shortly.
- Qualified with conditions – your application has been assessed and a Letter of Offer will be sent to your provided email address shortly.
- Withdrawn – you have chosen to withdraw you application and it will no longer be considered.
- Course/Unit code
- Title of course
- Year – the year you start your course
- Location – your campus or study mode
- Liability category – which fee category you will be charged
- Study period – the period you will start your course
- Load category – expected enrolment credit points or study load
- Attendance mode – describes your method of study
- Application stage – the stage of the process your application is in
- Application status – the outcome of your application (may also reflect the current stage)
- Incomplete student application – indicates an incomplete application.
When viewing incomplete applications you can:
- Edit your application
- Change your order preference for your application
- Add or replace supporting documentation.
From the applications summary page you can upload supporting documentation.
When viewing your submitted applications you can:
- Withdraw your application
- Create a new application.
Where to get further assistance
If you have submitted an application through ApplyNow! that is not showing under My eApplications, contact OASIS Central for assistance.
To make changes to a submitted application or withdraw an incomplete application, contact your faculty Student Services.
International students who have not received an application outcome within 10 business days, can email Curtin International at ci‑firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of their application.
For further information regarding admissions and the application process refer to the following: