eStudent provides an online view of your information in the Curtin student database.
- My Details – View your personal details or update your contact details and disability and medical details
- My Applications – View or edit your eApplications
- My Offers – View and accept or defer your offers
- My eCAFs – View or submit your electronic Commonwealth Assistance Forms
- My Enrolment – View your current enrolments, enrol in or withdraw from units or email a PDF copy of your enrolment advice
- My Classes – Register for classes, swap classes or view and print your timetable
- My Finances – View your fees and payments
- My Results – View your results for current and past study periods or email a PDF copy ofyour Academic eRecord
- My Documents – View documents that have been access to documents generated from the Curtin student database within the last 1200 days.
- My Agreements – View any formal agreements that have been placed onto your student account.