Setting up Office 365 email on your mobile device
There are three ways to access your student email on your mobile device:
- Access your student email in OASIS on Android, iOS or Windows where you will be automatically signed in through the “Open your OASIS email” link.
- Download and use the Microsoft Outlook mail client on iOS and Android, which is free for all current students and can be used on up to five devices.
You can use your smart phone to access information in your Office 365 account through Exchange ActiveSync. This connection keeps your mobile phone up to date with your mailbox through a process known as synchronisation.
iOS and Android
- Download and install Microsoft Outlook from the Apple App Store, or Google Play Store
- If you have existing accounts, navigate to Settings by opening the menu (the Settings icon is located bottom left corner of the screen)
- Enter your email address in the following format: “studentID@student.curtin.edu.au”
- Click Continue. You will be taken to a Curtin University sign-in page
- Enter your Student ID and OASIS password and click Login
- Outlook will re-open and your student email account is now ready to use.