Setting up Office 365 email through an external mail client
The Office 365 email system allows you to securely access your mail through Microsoft Outlook 2016. All current students have access to Microsoft Outlook 2016 for free through the Microsoft Office Pro Plus student deal.
Setup instructions for external mail clients
Set up instructions and settings are provided below:
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Enter your details. Your email address in the following format: “studentID@student.curtin.edu.au”
Please note, if you are asked to enter a password at this step use your OASIS password
- Click Continue. You will be taken to a Curtin University sign-in page
- Enter your Student ID and OASIS password and click Login
- Your student email account is now ready to use in Outlook.
You may also be interested in information about connecting to Office 365 using a mobile device.