Training and guides for human research ethics
InfoEd Demonstration Workshops
InfoEd is Curtin’s online system for submitting and monitoring human research ethics applications. These workshops will provide students and researchers with an overview of the InfoEd system.
When: To be advised.
Where: To be advised.
- Create a new human ethics application [.pdf – 576kB]
- Create a new reciprocal ethics application [.pdf – 500kB]
- Select the correct chief investigator (CI) [.pdf – 94kB]
- Edit an existing ethics submission [.pdf – 687kB]
- Providing electronic sign-off – Chief Investigator/Co-investigator/Student [.pdf – 330kB]
- Respond to additional information required as a Chief Investigator [.pdf – 265kB]
- Respond to additional information required as a Co-investigator/Student [.pdf – 335kB]
- Respond to major/minor amendment [.pdf – 386kB]
- Submit an annual report [.pdf – 475kB]
- Submit an amendment request [.pdf – 564kB]
- Submit a reportable event form [.pdf – 62kB]
- Submit a change of investigator request [.pdf – 565kB]
- Submit a completion report [.pdf – 425kB]
Note: You’ll need to log into echo360 using your Curtin credentials.
- Create a new application [13 minutes]
- Respond to additional information required [11 minutes]
- Respond to review outcome (minor/major amendments) [6 minutes]
- Submit an annual progress report [10 minutes]
- Submit an amendment request [11 minutes]
- Submit a change of investigator/s request [14 minutes]
- Submit a completion report [10 minutes]
- Participant Information Form Template [.docx – 75kB]
- Participant Consent Form Template [.docx – 66kB]
- Participant Information and Consent Form Checklist [.docx – 60kB]
- Tips for writing in plain English [.pdf – 59kB]
- Working with children check for researchers [.pdf – 41kB]
- Payments in research [.pdf – 98kB]
If you need assistance with these guides or human research ethics please email your Faculty Officer.