Training and guides for human research ethics
InfoEd Demonstration Workshops
InfoEd is Curtin’s online system for submitting and monitoring human research ethics applications. These workshops will provide students and researchers with an overview of the InfoEd system.
Please refer to the workshop flyer for more details.
- Create a new human ethics application [.pdf 177kB]
- Create a new reciprocal ethics application [.pdf 495kB]
- Select the correct chief investigator (CI) [.pdf 98kB]
- Edit an existing ethics submission [.pdf 750kB]
- Providing electronic sign-off – Chief Investigator/Co-investigator/Student [.pdf 464kB]
- Respond to additional information required as a Chief Investigator [.pdf 374kB]
- Respond to additional information required as a Co-investigator/Student [.pdf 310kB]
- Respond to major/minor amendment [.pdf 351kB]
- Submit an annual report [.pdf 366kB]
- Submit an amendment request [.pdf 294kB]
- Submit a reportable event form [.pdf 373kB]
- Submit a change of investigator request [.pdf 445kB]
- Submit a completion report [.pdf 271kB]
If you need assistance with these guides or human research ethics please email your Faculty Officer.