Training and guides for human research ethics
InfoEd Demonstration Workshops
InfoEd is Curtin’s online system for submitting and monitoring human research ethics applications. These workshops will provide students and researchers with an overview of the InfoEd system.
Please refer to the workshop flyer for more details.
Our user guides are currently undergoing revisions, and links to the affected guides will be re-activated once the new versions are available.
You can refer to the ‘Quick guides’ for concise instructions in the meantime.
- Create a new human ethics application [.pdf 492kB]
- Create a new reciprocal ethics application [.pdf 407kB]
- Select the correct chief investigator (CI) [.pdf 94kB]
- Edit an existing ethics submission [.pdf 747kB]
- Providing electronic sign-off – Chief Investigator/Co-investigator/Student [.pdf 466kB]
- Respond to additional information required as a Chief Investigator [.pdf 375kB]
- Respond to additional information required as a Co-investigator/Student [.pdf 310kB]
- Respond to major/minor amendment [.pdf 354kB]
- Submit an annual report [.pdf 435kB]
- Submit an amendment request [.pdf 564kB]
- Submit a reportable event form [.pdf 62kB]
- Submit a change of investigator request [.pdf 565kB]
- Submit a completion report [.pdf 425kB]
If you need assistance with these guides or human research ethics please email your Faculty Officer.