Graduate in absentia
If you’re not attending a ceremony, please register to graduate in absentia before the published deadline. Please note, if you register to graduate in absentia, you’re no longer eligible to attend a graduation ceremony.
Receiving your graduation documents by mail
Your documents will be sent from the end of March (Semester 2 graduates) and end of October (Semester 1 graduates).
Postage and handling
- All mail with an Australian address will be send by registered mail via Australia Post.
- All mail with an overseas mailing address (not PO Box) will be couriered and requires a daytime contact telephone number.
- All mail with an overseas address will be sent by courier and a street address (including town, country and post code) must be used. Mail with an overseas PO Box or Private Bag address cannot be sent.
- All Award certificates will be adequately packed in a Do Not Bend envelope to ensure it is in good condition when it reaches you.
- Curtin University accepts no responsibility for undeliverable mail.