Graduate in absentia
If you’re not attending a ceremony, please register to graduate in absentia.
If you register to graduate in absentia, you will not be permitted to attend a ceremony for that award.
Receiving your graduation documents by mail
We will endeavour to get your documents by the end of the month after the ceremonies (October and April).
We will however, send you your My eQuals digital documents to your preferred eStudent e-mail address after conferral has occurred.
Postage and handling
- All mail with an Australian address will be send by registered mail via Australia Post
- All mail with an overseas mailing address (not PO Box) will be couriered and requires a daytime contact telephone number
- All mail with an overseas address will be sent by courier and a street address (including town, country and post code) must be used. Mail with an overseas PO Box or Private Bag address cannot be sent
- All Award certificates will be adequately packed in a Do Not Bend envelope to ensure it is in good condition when it reaches you
- Curtin University accepts no responsibility for undeliverable mail