Graduate in absentia
If you’re not attending a ceremony, please register to graduate in absentia before the published deadline. You can register to receive your graduation documents by mail or collect from Perth Campus. Please note, if you register to graduate in absentia, you’re no longer eligible to attend a graduation ceremony.
Receiving your graduation documents by mail
Your documents will be sent from the end of March (Semester 2 graduates) and end of October (Semester 1 graduates).
Postage and handling
- All mail with an Australian address will be send by registered mail via Australia Post.
- All mail with an overseas mailing address (not PO Box) will be couriered and requires a daytime contact telephone number.
- All mail with an overseas address will be sent by courier and a street address (including town, country and post code) must be used. Mail with an overseas PO Box or Private Bag address cannot be sent.
- All Award certificates will be adequately packed in a Do Not Bend envelope to ensure it is in good condition when it reaches you.
- Curtin University accepts no responsibility for undeliverable mail.
Collecting your graduation documents
Your documents will be ready to collect from the end of March (Semester 2 graduates) and end of October (Semester 1 graduates).
What if I can’t collect my award myself?
If you need someone to collect your award for you, please complete and print out the Disclosure of Information and Proxy Authorisation form. Your proxy must bring in the completed hard copy of the form and their own photo identification. Packs will not be issued without your authorisation.