Graduation forms and documents
Graduation documents pack
You must register online by the published deadline to receive your graduation documents pack:
A Curtin Award Certificate (also known as a testamur) is a legal document bearing the Curtin graduation seal.
The award certificate includes:
- full legal name of graduate at time of conferral
- award title
- award level (if applicable)
- signatures of the chancellor and vice-chancellor
- date of conferral by University Council
The award certificate is included in the graduation documents pack.
An academic transcript is an official, signed record of your academic history.
The complete academic transcript will include:
- all courses of study completed at Curtin
- award conferral date
- award number.
The complete academic transcript is included in the graduation documents pack.
Curtin students who have their award conferred (on or after 10 November 2010) will receive an Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (Graduation Statement) with their graduation documents pack.
The Graduation Statement includes:
- details of the course leading to the award
- further information about the course
- the award
- the institution
- Australian Higher Education system
- approved special achievements* of the graduate.
* Special achievements include:
- Member of the Vice-Chancellor’s List
- Chancellor’s Commendation (Exceptional Higher Degree by Research Thesis)
- Merit based scholarships awarded as part of a competitive process and administered by the Curtin University Scholarships Office.
A Graduation Statement is included in the graduation documents pack.
The Curtin Extra Certificate provides official recognition and evidence of significant involvement in co-curricular programs that contribute to university life and personal and professional development.
The Curtin Extra Certificate includes:
- outline of participation in approved Curtin co-curricular programs
- signature of the Academic Registrar, Curtin University.
Please note: Your Curtin Extra Certificate will be sent out separately via regular airmail.
To find out about ordering documents refer to official student documents.
You may order the following additional documents:
- Letter of course completion
- Graduation letter (including visiting relative letter)
- Academic transcript
- Australian higher education graduation statement
You can download the following forms from student administration forms:
- Application for intermediate award*
- Change of personal details
- Graduation disclosure of information by proxy (ticket and regalia collection)
- True copy of award certificate (testamur)
- Replacement award certificate
- Archived award
*An intermediate award provides a student with the opportunity to obtain an interim award for coursework courses where allowable.