Document fees are charged for the provision of:
- Replacement ID cards
- Academic Transcripts
- Additional copies of graduation documents (e.g. Graduation Statements)
- Official letters (e.g. Letters of Course Completion, Letters to Confirm Enrolment)
Postage fees do not apply to all documents. We will let you know if postage fees will be applied to your document order.
All postage fees are calculated based on the size and destination of the item being posted and will be advised on application.
Schedule of fees
For documents issued upon graduation, you will receive a complimentary copy when you graduate. Fees will only be applicable to additional copies.
Ordering and delivery methods
- Ordering method: online via the online document request system or in person at Curtin Connect.
- Delivery method: via post, courier or collected in person at Curtin Connect.
|Document type||Ordering method||2021 $AUD||2022 $AUD|
|Replacement ID Card||Online |
|Academic Transcript* - digital copy||Online||$15||$18|
|Academic Transcript* - hard copy||Online |
|Graduation Statement*||Curtin Connect||$31||$32|
|Curtin Extra Certificate*||Online |
|Letter Confirming Course Completion*||Online |
|Letter Confirming Enrolment^||Online |
|Letter Confirming Approval of Credit |
for Recognised Learning^
|Letter of Graduation / Visiting Relatives Letter||Online |
|Copy of historical course and unit information||$0||$0|
|Curtin English Statement of Results||$31||$31|
|Curtin English Attendance Certificate||$31||$31|
* fee charged for copies requested in addition to the complimentary copies provided upon graduation.
^ additional postage fees may apply if document is not collected in person at Curtin Connect.