Curtin University only issues tax invoices electronically; known as an eInvoice. Once you have completed your enrolment you can access your eInvoice via OASIS. As part of Curtin University’s sustainability approach, paper invoices are no longer issued.
To generate your eInvoice:
- Login to OASIS
- Go to the My Studies tab, and click the eStudent button
- Select the My Finances tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Email my eInvoice.
What is shown on your eInvoice
The eInvoice acts as a Statement of Account and will show all your current outstanding debts for the study periods you are enrolled in. The key information provided on your eInvoice includes:
- Your enrolled units
- Your fee amount for the current study period
- The payment due date
- The census date
- Your payment status i.e. whether your fees are deferrable or non-deferrable
Always check the details on your eInvoice carefully to ensure they are correct.
There are three different liability categories of students and the eInvoice has been tailored to suit each liability category.
For an explanation of what each of the fields shows on your eInvoice, select your liability category.