Making fee payments
When you need to make payments to Curtin there are a few things you may need to know.
- eInvoice – Before making any tuition payments, ensure you are paying the right amount by generating a copy of your eInvoice first.
- Payment options – There are a few different ways you can make payment for your tuition fees and student services and amenities fee (SSAF) at Curtin.
- Payment due dates – All payments to Curtin should be made by the applicable due date for payment. Failure to do so may result in sanctions on your student account or cancellation of your enrolment.
- Payments for international students
- Requesting a refund of your payment.