Services and amenities for students
Many of the services and amenities offered by Curtin and the Student Guild are funded by the student services and amenities fee (SSAF).
The range of amenities that students can access, include:
- Student representation and welfare
- Live entertainment and movie screenings
- Café extended hours during teaching weeks
- Student welfare and support
- The Experience events and activities at Curtin University
- Life Builder: engagement and development programs
- Bike Share
- Increased sport and recreation opportunities
- Improved online support for students
- Opportunities to enhance employability
- Enhance volunteering opportunities
- Improved leadership development opportunities
- Student Wellbeing support at Kalgoorlie
- Enhanced Orientation experience
- Access to facilitated group study sessions.
Students can provide feedback on SSAF-supported services, or ideas of future services, to the Curtin Student Guild by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.