Other accommodation options

There are many benefits to living on campus that enhance your academic and social experience of university, which is why we encourage students to look at our on-campus accommodation options first. If what you’re looking for is not available on campus, we also offer free and impartial housing advisory services. It’s best to contact us in advance of needing accommodation.

Off-campus accommodation options

Your options for off-campus accommodation include full board, homestay, rental property, room rental or share house.

Full board or homestay: Living with a host family or homeowner. Meals may also be provided.

Rental properties: There are lots of rental options available. Speak with our housing advisory team for advice or browse our off-campus database.

Share house or room rental: There may also be rooms available to rent, usually offered from other students who have a spare room in their house.

Short term accommodation

If you need to stay near Curtin for a short period of time, your options include on-campus accommodation, local hotels and other external short-stay housing.

We have a variety of options on campus available for short stays, including the option to have linen and kitchenware included.

To enquire about short stay accommodation options, please contact reservations.curtin@unilodge.com.au. For other accommodation, please see Curtin’s off-campus database.

Suburbs close by



East Victoria Park





St James

South Perth

Victoria Park



View map

Search our accommodation database

If you’re looking for somewhere to live you can search our off-campus accommodation database, which contains hundreds of up-to-date options. You can also list a room if you have one available. You’ll need to be a Curtin student, staff member or authorised guest to access all the details within the database.