Community Resource Centres for regional students
Are you studying in regional Western Australia? Community Resource Centres (CRCs) provide a range of services and information that can help with your studies.
CRCs are locally owned and operated, and provide access to services and resources that may be otherwise limited in regional areas. Services provided at these centres can include:
- access to public computers and the internet to help you enrol in and complete your studies
- photocopying and printing documents
- access to videoconferencing facilities
- training programs and professional development courses to enhance your skills
- resume and career advice
- access to information on government services
- tutoring and exam supervision.
More about Community Resource Centres
Visit the CRC website to find your nearest facility, including specific services available to help with your studies.