To study at Curtin you need to:
- apply for admission into the course of your choice
- receive an offer from Curtin
- accept the offer
- enrol and register in classes.
Steps to enrolment
- Activate your OASIS account.
- Complete the steps in EnrolNow which include:
- accept your offer
- complete your electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) to apply for payment assistance
- enrol in units for the whole year
- set your timetable and register for classes and tutorials
- complete other tasks such as confirm your details
- get ready for O-Week.
- Confirm your enrolment is correct and meets any specific requirements:
Where to get further help
- OASIS > MyStudent help gives you more details for how to enrol in OASIS.
- Timetable – use the online timetable tool to help plan your classes.
- Curtin Connect staff can help you with any questions you may have.
- Read the right and responsibilities page to ensure you are aware of your rights and responsibilities as an enrolled student.