Student administration forms

Student forms can be accessed in any of the following ways:

  • My Studies tab in OASIS – OASIS > My Studies gives you access to administrative forms with your personal and course information pre-populated to save you time.
  • In person from Curtin Connect – collect a copy of any of the forms listed below from Curtin Connect or a Student Service Centre.
  • Via mail from Curtin Connect – Contact a Curtin Connect to request a copy to be sent to you.
  • Download a form from this page – download a copy of any of the forms below, remember if you are submitting an electronic form, save a completed copy and review the form before sending.
FormsAvailable in OASIS
Appeal to Student Progress Appeals Committee (Termination from Course) [.pdf]Yes
Assessment Appeal [.pdf]Yes
Assessment Extension [.pdf]Yes
Bridging Course for Overseas Trained Professional [.pdf]
Change of Address or Contact Details, Advice on Special Needs [.pdf]
Change of Citizenship or Visa Status [.pdf]Yes
Change of Enrolment [.pdf]Yes
Change of Personal Details [.pdf]
Commonwealth Supported Place [.pdf]Yes
Credit for recognised learning (CRL) - credit transfer [.pdf]Yes
Credit for recognised learning (CRL) - work experience supplementary form [.pdf]
Credit for recognised learning (CRL) - Study broad unit approval [.pdf]Yes
Cross Institutional Enrolment - Outbound Form [.pdf]
Disclosure of Information and Proxy [.pdf]
Disclosure of Information - sponsored student [.pdf]
e-Exemption [.pdf]Yes
Enrol in less than 100 credits in the Current Semester [.pdf]Yes
Request for Alternative Examination - Timetable Clash [.pdf]Yes
Request to increase i: drive quota [.pdf]
Intermediate Award [.pdf]Yes
Leave of Absence [.pdf]
Leave of Absence - International Onshore Students [.pdf]Yes
Not for Degree Study [.pdf]Yes
Refund and Remission of Fees ApplicationYes
Release letter request form
Replacement Award, Archive Award and Award Not Received [.pdf]Yes
Request for Review of Decision (Terminated from course) [.pdf]
Sponsor disclosure of information
Student Exchange and Short Term Programs - Outgoing Enrolment Form [.pdf]
Study Abroad and Student Exchange - Incoming Enrolment Form [.pdf]
True Copy of Award Certificate [.pdf]Yes