Deadline to submit Applications for Credit Transfer for exemption from unit enrolments is 12 July
Don't forget, the application for Credit Transfer deadlines are approaching!
- The deadline for submitting an Application for Credit Transfer through Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL) form for exemptions from Semester 2 2013 unit enrolments is Friday 12th July 2013.
- Forms must be lodged with your Faculty Student Services Office along with all supporting documentation no later than this date.
- The Teaching Census date for Semester 2 is 30th August - this is the last day for withdrawal from units without HECS-HELP/FEE HELP liability! Please see Curtin's Census date page for information on Census dates for other study periods.
Switching your undergraduate course?
If you are currently studying an undergraduate degree at Curtin and wish to apply for a different undergraduate degree (ie course switch) commencing in Semester 2, 2013, please be advised that you are requested to submit your application as soon as possible!
You can lodge your application now at the relevant Faculty Student Services Office. The Course Switch application deadline is Friday 5 July 2013 for Semester 2, 2013.
Submitting your application
Check the entry requirements/prerequisites via the Curtin University handbook for your course of choice to ensure that you are eligible to apply.
Complete the Application for Admission form and submit the form to the relevant Faculty Student Services Office by 5th July 2013.
If you are applying for Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL) please also attach relevant supporting documents to a completed Application for Credit Transfer through CRL and submit to the relevant Faculty Student Services Office with your Application for Admission form.
Faculty Student Services Office Locations
Full Faculty contact details (including opening hours and phone numbers)
- Curtin Business School Student Services: Ground Floor, Building 407 Bentley Campus
- Health Sciences Student Services: Level 2, Building 400 Bentley Campus
- Humanities Student Services: Level 2, Building 209 Bentley Campus
- Science and Engineering Student Services: Level 1, Building 314 Bentley Campus
Changed your enrolment?
If you have made a change(s) to your enrolment (for example, enrol and/or withdraw from a unit) Don't Forget to email yourself an electronic copy of your Enrolment Advice and keep this as your proof that your changes were successful; you may need to produce this at a later stage if the system failed to record any changes that you made.