Rotary International House
Rotary International House offers eight-bedroom units, as well as a limited number of two-bedroom units and studio apartments which can accommodate couples. One of our eight-bedroom units has been specially modified for students with disabilities. We host plenty of culturally-diverse social events where you can make new friends.
About the complex
Rotary International House is a set of two and three-storey buildings in Kurrajong Village on the south-east corner of the Bentley Campus. It’s a short distance to the Waterford Plaza shopping centre and public transport, and you can park at Rotary International House for free if there are available bays.
Living on campus means that as well as having a vibrant social life, you’ll have access to our on-campus services and facilities, plus you’re invited to enjoy some friendly sporting competitions with other on-campus residences.
You’ll also enjoy Kurrajong Village’s features, which include:
- Common area with couches, bean bags, tables and a small library.
- Games room with pool tables, table tennis tables, a piano, foosball tables, a television and a kitchenette.
- Gardens with a large barbecue area, outdoor exercise equipment, a beach volleyball court, a mini golf course, a giant chess set and a herb garden.
About our units
Each eight-bedroom unit has:
- Two bathrooms and two toilets (divided into male and female)
- A fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer
- A carpeted living area with comfortable chairs and coffee tables
- A dining area with one large table for the eight residents
- Free wifi for Curtin and Eduroam students
Each two-bedroom unit has its own kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom, lamp, fan, heater and wardrobe.
Each bedroom is single-occupancy and has a bed, mattress, wardrobe, desk and chair, fan, study lamp, electric wall heater, hanging space, bookshelf, curtains and carpet. It’s also equipped with a computer network connection port.
We also have studio apartments which can accommodate couples.
Your rent includes water, gas and electricity.
Living with a disability?
One eight-bedroom unit has been modified especially for students with physical disabilities. Also, if your mobility is limited, we will do our best to accommodate you in a single-storey unit.
See the facilities at Kurrajong Village below, and select the options for ‘Rotary House’ to view the rooms and facilities at Rotary International House.
Eligibility and prices
Keen to move into Rotary International House? If so, find out:
How to apply
After you’ve registered in our housing portal, you can apply to live at Rotary International House.