Skip to content
Curtin University
Current Students

Credit for recognised learning (CRL)

If you have undertaken study at another institution either within Australia or Overseas you may be eligible to apply for Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL).If granted, CRL will reduce the length of your studies.

You are still required to apply for CRL if granted on your Letter of Offer.

To apply, you will need to submit the CRL form to your Student Services Office (SSO). Further advice and information can be obtained from your SSO or the Future Students website.