Skip to content
Curtin University
Current Students

Re-enrolling students

If you have completed one or more study periods and you are continuing in the same course you are considered to be a re-enrolling student.

The dates for the enrolment deadlines are listed on the Academic Calendar.

If you have been assigned an academic status of "Terminated" in your course and you wish to continue in that course in the next study period you will be required to appeal your termination.  It is only once you have been returned to an academic status of "Conditional" or "Good Standing" that you will be permitted to re-enrol.  Please refer to the Status Appeals for more information about that process.